NAIOP Development ’14: Session Recordings and Presentations
Audio recordings and presentations from the Development ’14 conference are available — exclusive to conference attendees until January 2015. Access Materials
Please Note: Login is required. Enter your member information (located on the top left of this message) to access the files.
- Beyond the Border: Foreign Investment in U.S. Real Estate
- CEO Insight: Office Market Outlook
- Today’s Capital Markets – Senior Debt Panel
- Avoiding the Hidden Cliff: Succession Planning for Sustainability & Success
- Second to None: The Role, Value and Potential of Secondary Markets
- The Weakest Link: Benefits of Understanding the Supply Chain
- CEO Insight: Heavy Lifting of Industrial Real Estate
- Debt, Equity and Structured Finance: Capital Sources in a Changing Market
- The Changing Face of Office Space
- Switching Gears from Traditional to Alternative Investment Options
- Profiting from Public/Private Partnerships: The Success of Union Station
- What’s Trending in the Retail Sector?
- Prescription for Change: New Look of Aging Medical Office Buildings
- The E-commerce Effect: How and Where Commercial Real Estate Will Next Develop
- Real Estate Crowd funding
- Everything is Awesome – Right?
- The New World: The Influence of Social Trends, Workforce Issues and Population Growth on Development