Honoring Commercial Real Estate Legends
The NAIOP Chicago Board will confer a special Award for Excellence honoring an individual in commercial real estate who has shown exemplary success and professionalism in the industry. This award is not necessarily presented yearly. The following criteria is used to evaluate candidates.
- Individuals ONLY in Commercial Real Estate Industry
- Service to the Community: The candidate shall serve the community by being active, as a volunteer, creating business opportunities for younger professionals, speaking out on issues impacting the community.
- Professionalism and Integrity: The candidate will exhibit the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Leadership: Within NAIOP and/or in the public arena contributing one’s time and talent for the good of the industry or community.
- Service to NAIOP national or Local Chapter: Serving on committees, board of directors, involved in chapter affairs, meeting attendance.
- Longevity/Success in the Industry
The individual Award for Excellence is presented during the annual Awards for Excellence event.